Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What a Beautiful Day!!









Sunday was an absolutely beautiful day. It was warm and sunny. Saga got to experience her first real outside walking. She was very stable and loved playing with the rocks and helping grandma pull weeds. We were outside for about a hour and when it was time to come in she wasn't at all happy about it. I'm excited for her to start exploring the outdoor world.
My friend Michelle was here to visit us for a few days. It was great to spend time with her and talk about plans for her wedding! The pictures aren't downloading right so I will try again later.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pictures! I wish you lived around the corner and I could just stop by anytime. I love you both soo much! I can hardly wait until the summer!
xoxoxo Michelle

Nanci said...

Kate! It was so good to see you and Saga last week. I bet you can't believe you are going back to Sweden today. Safe travels and we love you.