Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Week in Review














Things are looking up when it comes to sleeping. Saga and I have slept through the night the last two nights, YEAH! Our week has been very full. We've tried to get outside as much as possible. Axel bought Saga a sled which she loves to ride around in outside and inside. On Sunday Axel's parents had a birthday party for Saga. The balloons were the most exciting thing for Saga, well I think the cheesecake was a favorite as well. My mom bought Saga a little bike when we were in the US. We got it in the mail this week along with a rocking chair that my grandma sent to Saga. It is 70 years old and we are more then happy to take good care of it. Saga loves sitting in it and saying "rock rock rock". Sorry about the sideways pictures:)

1 comment:

Nanci said...

Happy Birthday Kate! I realize that I didn't put your most recent email in my address book so I have no other way to wish you a wonderful day....and many more!! Love the pictures...I see Saga with "Water for Elephants"--what do you think? Love you! Happy Birthday!!!