Monday, January 7, 2008

Trip to Bellingham









On New Year's Day Saga and I drove up to Bellingham. The first night we stayed at my friend Laurie's house. On Wed. Laurie organized a little party of old work friends. It was a party full of little kids and so much fun. Before we went to the party Saga and I went to visit a good friend of mine. Saga enjoyed playing on the green dragon with Chalae. Then on Thurs. we went to Stephanie's house. She was having a play group in which we got to participate. On Friday we visited more friends and then headed back to Laurie's to stay the night. I love being in Bellingham, and I always make sure to eat at all of my favorite restaurants while I'm there.

Now we are back in Eatonville and my mom has the week off. Our plans are to just be together and organize Saga's birthday party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Härligt att ni har det så bra! Det är så kul att se bilder och läsa vad ni gör. Jag kommer att åka till Stockholm över helgen (själv!) och barnen ska var hos mamma och pappa. Jag hoppas att det kommer att gå bra. Ett stort GRATTIS till Saga några dagar i förskott. Kram