Friday, July 13, 2007

What a Week!

It's Friday night and to say the least, I am tired. It all started last Sat. with Axel's grandma getting into a car accident. We went and saw her on Sunday. Even though she broke a rib and her collar bone, she was in pretty good spirits. On Tuesday morning Saga woke up with a high fever. All she wanted to do was sleep and when she did wake up she was grumpy and just not feeling well. It's so hard to watch your child be sick. I was on the internet trying to find a "cure" or a "diagnosis" for her fever. By Wednesday night she was feeling much better. She was back to creeping all over the bed again and trying to crawl up on top of me. Yesterday we went went into town to meet up with an American woman and her baby. She was so nice and we got along so well, too bad she is moving to the south of Sweden at the end of August, typical. Then we headed to the hospital to visit with mormor, grandma in Swedish, because we hadn't been there in two days due to Saga being sick. So, now it's Friday night and Saga finally fell asleep, at 10:30. I'm going to follow her as soon as I upload this video of Saga in the bath. She is really starting to wonder where things or people go when they disappear from her sight. I am acting like an idiot again, what we won't do to make our children laugh. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your site! it was so nice to meet you as well! if it is nice weather, would you like to meet up at the beach in town on monday or tuesday next week?/sara

steph said...

this video makes me miss you guys so much! I am sooo glad she is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I love to hear Saga laugh!! Sure miss you guys will talk to you later in the week Love Mom

Nanci said...

I LOVE THAT LAUGH!!!!

fasterthanyou said...

She's so funny. When in doubt call Mom. They always have good answers...