Sunday, July 1, 2007

Still sleep deprived!









Saga seems to be still on Eatonville time, because she doesn't get tired until around 12:30 A.M. Yesterday she fell asleep at 10:00 P.M. and I was so excited. But she tricked me and fell sleep late again last night. We've been busy this week. On Sunday we went to IKEA. There is a picture of Axel holding Saga, who is sleeping, in front of the Ikea sign. I've been putting Saga in her crib more because it's the only place where I can leave her for a while if I need to do something. I've also been putting her in it late at night when all she wants to do is crawl around the bed and bother her sleeping daddy. Last night she put herself to sleep in her crib. She woke up at 3:30 and then I brought her to bed. I think she feels like a prisoner, because she pulls down her bumper and looks around for me. Arvid and Helena were here this week. It feels like we didn't get to see them much but did spend a nice night with Helena while Axel and Arvid went fishing.
Last night we went on our first family boat ride. I felt like it was really bumpy but Saga didn't seem to mind. She slept the whole way there, we visited some friends out on an island, and the whole way back. I think we need to invest in a bigger boat if we plan on doing that more often. Yes, we had a life jacket for Saga, for those of you that were wondering:) Saga's new favorite things are dogs. I took a video of her talking with Killer and Texas. She loves to grab at them and pull their ears. That's it for now and hopefully next time I write I will be fully rested.

3 comments:

steph said...

Great job saga sleeping in your big girl crib!!!! Sounds like you guys had a busy week and I hope she starts falling asleep earlier for you!

gramshere said...

LOVED the vidoe of Saga & puppies. She is growing so fast.

Anonymous said...

Saga is so cute and so missed here. She looks like she has grown lots since you all left!!!Love and miss you all.