Monday, July 23, 2007

She's everywhere!!!






Now that she has the crawling down, Saga would like to stand up, by herself. It is so cute to watch her work so hard to pull herself up. I'm shock by her balance, she rarely falls. We've had two really funny things happen so far with the crawling-standing phase. She crawled over to the dust pan, and I heard a bang only to look around the corner and find Saga's face covered in dust and yuck, and in her hand a big pile of dirt. Can't leave that hanging around anymore. The other funny thing happened last night while Saga was refusing to go to sleep. I ended up putting her in her crib because I just couldn't handle her crawling all over me in the bed and pulling herself up on me. She was protesting for a bit but then it was quiet. When I peeked into the room I saw her standing up in her crib with her mobile around her neck. She lifted herself up right under it, dangerous I know, but so funny. Time to take the mobile off the crib and to lower the mattress. Eating is going a bit better now. She loves to help by putting the spoon in her mouth and biting on it. Those are sweet potatoes that I made for her last night. It's actually quite easy to make baby food. She's had apples, carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli, mango, avocado, bananna, and parsnips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!! Had Gracie overnite and she wanted to talk to Saga after I showed her the pictures Happy Anniversay too!!