Wednesday, June 6, 2007










This week was filled with visits from Amelia and Sarah, two of my college roommates. We had lunch and talked out on the porch all afternoon. Then Daniel came home to a house full of people. My brother Jim and his wife are both out of town so we are taking care of their three kids, Grace, Celia, and Jacob. Needless to say it has been very busy here, and Saga has enjoyed all of the attention. I am very surprised at Saga's ability to move herself around. When we arrived here a little over two weeks ago she was very happy to just lay on her stomach. Now she is pulling her knees up and pushing herself forward. She lands on her face because she hasn't figured out how to move her hands yet, but I have a feeling it won't be long. I can't leave her unattended on the bed anymore, darn!!

No comments: