Friday, June 22, 2007

Mid-Summer Day!

3:30 A.M. shot





Well, we made it back to Sweden after a long trip sitting next to a man who didn't like children. It's 3:30 in the morning here, and we (Saga and I) find ourselves wide awake and irritated because we want to sleep but can't. It's so bright outside that I covered our window but that doesn't seem to be working. I added a picture that I took just a few minutes ago to show you how light it is at 3:30 in the morning. Despite our lack of sleep we had a nice mid-summer. This is a big holiday in Sweden and luckily the weather was beautiful. There was lots of eating and dancing around the mid-summer pole. Saga fell asleep twice during the festivities but while awake enjoyed looking at the flowers and grabbing at the new puppy. My time in the U.S. went by so quickly. We miss you and can't wait to see you again soon. As of now I don't want to travel anywhere but those feelings will fade with a few nights of sound sleep.

1 comment:

gramshere said...

Sure do miss you guys. Your weather looks MUCH nicer than ours.