Saturday, June 16, 2007


Grace and Saga (Cousins)


Saga wearing great-grandpa's hat


Saga fell asleep in grandma's arms




It's sad but true, we leave for Sweden in 3 days. The time here has gone by so fast. It could be due to the fact that we have been so busy. Last week was full of graduation and birthday parties. My dad and his family came over for a visit, which was nice. I have a sister that is almost 3 years old. It was great to get to know her a bit and to watch her and Grace play together, they're the same age. My Aunt Nanci was also here from Connecticut for a few days. She's a lot of fun and spent some quality time with Saga. Then on Monday I headed up to Bellingham to visit old friends. I had a chance to see a bunch of my old workmates from Sunnyland Elementary. Saga slept all the way up to Bellingham and all the way back. She's such a great traveler. My hope is that she is happy on the plane this time because she is moving EVERYWHERE!! If something is out of reach she finds a way to creep over there and get it. Mind you, she just turned 5 months on Tuesday, yikes! We have had a wonderful time in Eatonville and can't wait until we come back in December.

No comments: