Sunday, January 21, 2007

Saga 1 week old



Saga is now over a week old and things are starting to settle down a bit. For the most part she sleeps through the night. Of course she wakes up to eat or I end up waking her up to eat but then she fall asleep again right away. Our days have been starting around 10.00 am which is when she wakes up for the day. As I'm writing this mom is out on the snowmobile with Axel. I just watched them drive away and she looks really cold. The temperature today is 1 degree F but that's no reason to stay inside. I wanted to say thank you for all of the nice email we have received and soon I will get around to emailing everyone back, I promise. It just seems right now there isn't any time. I'm dreading the day mom leaves because she has been such a big help. Enjoy the pictures!!

3 comments:

Jim, Jo & kids said...

You guys look so great. Motherhood suits you Kate. Saga looking more adorable everyday. How lucky are you to get a baby that sleeps in until 10am.
I can't believe how cold it is there, but I bet it's beautiful. Take some more pictures of the lake outside your window. Some day maybe we'll get to come over- when Grace isn't so crazy. That plane trip would do us all in.

Take care & love you all much!

Fuhrman/McCormicks

Nanci said...

What a beautiful great niece we have!! I must check a couple times a day for picture updates. Love seeing you look so good Katie. Life is good!
We love you all!

fasterthanyou said...

She is so sweet... We all look forward to new pictures. You look like very happy mom. Another picture I would like to see is Sue on the snowmobile.. We love you ..
The Burgess Family