Saturday, January 6, 2007

New Years 2006




We don't have any baby news to share, yet! Tomorrow, the 7th, is the due date but I'm not expecting anything to happen anytime soon. We had a nice relaxing New Years. Arvid and Helena, Axel's brother and his girlfriend, came over and we made dinner together. There's a picture of the table all set with my red fiesta ware dishes that my mom and grandma sent to me. Axel and I are sitting on our couch waiting for 12:00 to come around so we can get ready for bed. Axel's beard was getting a bit long so he thought he would start the new year with a clean face. He's so cute!! Hopefully the next picture I put up will be of the new baby Nordmark...

3 comments:

fasterthanyou said...

Happy New Year.. We are patiently waiting the arrival of the baby. We love you. Aunt Jan

Nanci said...

Happy New Year Katie and Axel!! Your house and table look so cozy and festive! Aunt Jan may be waiting patiently but WE are not! You look GREAT Kate...We love you both so much! Love, Aunt Nanci, Uncle Mike Eric and Carly

Amelia Doherty said...

Happy New Year!! I too am getting a bit impatient over here.....can the baby come already? Love you both!