Thursday, February 24, 2011

First Week in WA

Our first week here has come and gone rather quickly, as usual.  We are officially on WA time and the weather is on Swedish time, haha.  It's been snowing here for the last few days.  We have gotten to spend time with my grandparents and seen all of the cousins.  My friends Stephanie and Sarah came down for a visit with their kids.  Hopefully I'll get to see them again before we leave.  My mom is off work today which is nice.  I guess we will just play inside all day due to the weather. 
My friend Sarah's son Cohen and my baby boy.
The gang, minus Steph's little boy.  Love seeing my girls!!!
Terrace and Saga dancing and cheering.  They played pretty well together but also had their moments of girl pettiness. 
My brother Jim's family has gotten a new puppy named Tink.  Saga just loves dogs and has of course taken a liking to this one. 
Some more Saga photography. 
Uncle Jim and Sixten
Terrace and Saga making some pizza for lunch.
Sixten checking out Cohen who is one week older.  He's trying to figure out how he got up on his knees.
Getting ready to eat some lunch.
Saga riding her bike around in the garage.  Last year she couldn't figure out how to ride it.  This year she is almost tipping it over due to riding it so fast.  Lots can happen in a year.

No comments: