Thursday, January 13, 2011

4 years and 5 months

This week we celebrated Saga's 4th birthday and Sixten turning 5 months. Yesterday we had Axel's family over for dinner and then our family friends came over for cake and cookies. I spent all day baking and cooking.


Harrieth, Axel, and Ulrika enjoying their red velvet cake. It was a spiderman themed party. Saga is into spiderman now.



Sixten was in my lap and was sucking on the plate. He fell asleep like that, I'm not kidding. He has a very itchy mouth but no teeth yet.



Birthday Guests




Sixten can sit up now for a bit. Have I mentioned how stinking sweet and cute he is??





LOVE HIM!!!



3/4 of the Nordmark Family.



Father and Son



Saga is very creative. She came out of the bathroom very proud of her creation.



We hiked into the hunting cabin last weekend. Sixten in the sled, Saga hitching a ride and Papa skiing. I was trudging along behind without skis in deep snow. My calves were hurting the next day.









No comments: