Monday, May 31, 2010

The Last Few Weeks


My baby belly 30 weeks!


Yesterday was Mother's Day in Sweden. So here is a picture of me and my little girl. I love being a mom!!







Saga had her dance recital a few weeks ago. It was really cute. I'm just happy she went up on the stage. At the dress rehersal she wanted me to come up with her. She impressed me by running up there when it was their turn.



Before the BIG SHOW

Another cute picture of Papa and his little girl. Saga wants to be with Axel all the time. She goes outside with him everynight and does his "jobs" with him.


Saga and her friend Micah up in her new bed.

We'be been horseback riding twice and Saga loves it. She isn't scared at all and jumps right on the pony. I see a horse in our future (maybe).








Saga has a white board in her room and I came in and found this picture. Thought it was interesting.

1 comment:

Amelia Doherty said...

You look amazing, Katie! Love and miss you!