Sunday, September 6, 2009

Finally!!!

I'm finally finding time to update the blog. The last three weeks have been spent focusing on getting my Swedish Driver's License. I was allowed to drive for one year on my American license (four years later) I've finally got it! Anyway, I now feel like I can get back to my regular evening jobs (blog, reading, internet browsing).

Here are a few late sunmmer pictures. The middle of August brings crawfish season. It has become a tradition to spend an evening with family friends catching some crawfish, and then eating them the next night. I was in charge of bringing dessert, so I slipped a picture of my yummy pie/cake. More pictures to come of Axel's birthday, but I somehow got sucked into reading the Twilight Series and just need to head over to the couch and finish book two (waiting for Edward to come back!!!).



Saga's playhouse
Our yummy peas we grew in the garden.


The crawfish
The Crawfish Party (Not sure why we all have to wear goofy hats but...)





It was a great night. Everyone went home very very full!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES WISH I WAS THERE THE CRAWFISH LOOK YUMMY AS DOES ALL THE FOOD ESPECIALLY YOUR DESERTS!!! SAGA IS SO CUTE LOVE MOM

Nanci said...

I want a crawfish party!! NOW!! You guys do such fun and different things. We do burgers on the grill--maybe throw in a hotdog. Hi to all and Happy Birthday to Axel!
Love, Nanci

steph said...

great pictures! wish we were there - miss you guys tons!