Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So Lucky

I just love the way Saga and I spend our days together. No real plans, just doing whatever we feel like doing that day. We've been spending so much time outside lately exploring the forest, picking weeds, watering the tomato plants, having picnics, going on bike rides, checking the fish traps with Papa. I don't think life could get any better then this. Well, actually my parents are coming for a visit in two weeks so we get to share our wonderful days with them. YEAH!!


I took a risk and put my tomato plants outside for the summer. I hope it doesn't freeze :(
















Saga's friends Amelia drinking some "tea" together.






Saga helping Papa gut a few fish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITED TO COME FOR OUR VISIT BEEN GATHERING UP STUFF TO BRING YOU YOUR WEATHER LOOKS FABULOUS SEE YOU SOON LOVE MOM

Nanci said...

How cold is it there? You are working hard to keep those tomato plants alive! I thought it was safe to plant here in Connecticut but we just got a couple of really cold nights..drat..
Saga as adorable as always!
Love, N