Monday, March 9, 2009

Back in Sweden

Just a quick note to say we made it back to Sweden. Again, the flights went really well. Saga slept a lot, but I wasn't so lucky. Axel surprised us in Stockholm by meeting us at the airport. He spent the weekend with his brother and then flew home with us to LuleƄ. It was GREAT!! Saga and I have been sleeping all day, it's 3:30 pm and she still isn't awake. Looks like another LONG night, but I know things will get back to normal at some point. I'm trying to stay positive! More to come later. Miss everyone!!

3 comments:

Doll Family said...

Glad to hear you made it safely, we miss you guys already. I enjoyed getting to spend time with you. Good luck on your mission!!!
Miranda

steph said...

that is great that Axel surprised you!!! Wish we could have seen you more and miss you already. Give Saga big hugs from us and talk to you soon, loves, Stephanie

Nanci said...

WOW...I can't believe you are back in Sweden already! You sure did a lot while you were in Eatonville and I know everyone loved seeing you and Saga. Get caught up and enjoy being back home with Axel. Love you