Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



This is the new cabinet I painted a few weeks ago after it's been decorated for the holidays.



Saga and all of her Christmas decorating treasures.




The whole crew looking at the birds on the bird feeder.



Axel, Elin, and Saga taking a break from jumping off the couch onto the mattress below.


Saga showing off her lion mask we got at McDonalds.

I of course want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We got to see and talk to my family on our new webcam. It is really a great thing for Saga to get to see everyone and vice-versa. I started my Christmas decorating today. Saga and I had a blast taking everything out of the boxes and talking about everything we found.

2 comments:

Nanci said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Now on to Christmas...Nanci

Nanci said...

Katie...We just got our computer back from a virus and I lost my address book and texting for the time being. I want your email address again please. Our whole hearted sympathy to you honey. Love you, Aunt Nanci