Sunday, August 31, 2008

We're Back!

I thought this picture was so cute!! Saga has found pockets!!
Axel taking a break from shoveling.


It's taken me way too long to get pictures and a post up from Sweden. Saga and I have been dealing with sleep problems (like always), but it seems like we are officially back on track.

We've been back 2 1/2 weeks and WOW have we been busy. Axel shoveled gravel for a few days and the result is lovely. We flew down to Stockholm for Arvid's wedding. I will have another post for that. We celebrated Axel's 30th birthday last night with great success. I spent all day Friday baking two cakes and two different types of cookies. Axel has been gone all week hunting, so it feels really good today to be home together. We plan to just take it easy and go pick some blueberries this afternoon.

No comments: