Sunday, March 16, 2008

Catch up!




Last weekend we went out on a little ski trip in the woods. Axel had Saga on his back, which she enjoyed. Axel took a video of me skiing, and I thought I would put it on here so you can have a good laugh. It was a bit slippery and I was trying to go too fast. We went to the Dr. on Wed. and Saga has gone up a little bit in weight. They were saying that she was too little and needed to eat more instead of breastfeeding so much. I have spent the last month almost force feeding her and I guess it has payed off. I think the whole thing is silly because she is as healthy as can be and is SO active.
Saga was showing some interest in music so I bought her a little guitar and harmonica. She isn't that thrilled about it but maybe with a bit of practice, haha.

1 comment:

Nanci said...

You need to put on your Raffi CD to get her to really rock and roll!
Aunt Nanci