Friday, September 28, 2007

Update!

Well, as you can see we still haven't bought ourselves a new camera, but it is on the list for next week. It seems our days just go by so fast, and we are so busy doing stuff. I am sorry to say that Saga woke up with her first real cold this morning. It actually came on in the middle of the night. She was waking up every few hours really stuffed up and unhappy. Wiping her nose is no fun because she HATES when I do it. So, needless to say we are home today resting which I think we both need. Last Friday I was on my way to town and tripped going down our stairs outside. My left foot is really sprained, which is a pain in the butt. It was healing really fast, but yesterday I was in town and walking around a lot and now it hurts. Our first frost came last night, winter's on its way. It was kind of exciting to wake up and see that the lawn was kissed by jack frost, or whatever he's called. Saga is finding great pleasure in standing for a few second by herself. She has also master the skill of pulling really hard when I take something away from her. Her face gets bright red from the strain, really funny.

No comments: