Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's been a few weeks since I have written, sorry about that. I haven't been very good at taking pictures these last few weeks. Life seems to get busier and busier the older Saga gets. She is now 4 months old! We couldn't have asked for a happier fun baby. She is putting everything she can get her hands on in her mouth. Drooling is one of her specialties these days. In some of the pictures you can see it dripping from her chin. Saga is really good at standing up, with support of my hands, and hopping up and down. We are getting ready to make the big trip across the ocean. Axel is going to drive us to Stockholm and then we are on our own. Wish us luck and let's hope Saga sleeps on the plane. I think she is already making a change in her sleep cycle, because she went to bed at 12:00 AM last night, strange. Axel took some really cute Mother's Day pictures of Saga and I. Hope all the mothers of the world are having a great day with their children. Here's wishing my mother and grandmother a Happy Mother's Day. I love you!!

1 comment:

gramshere said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too Katie. We are all waiting impatiently for you to arrive. Love Gma