Tuesday, December 12, 2006

36 weeks




I thought this would be a great way for everyone to keep updated on what is happening with us. My friend Stephanie made a blog, and I check it all the time to see what they are up to. So, instead of sending really big pictures to everyone I can just post them here and you can look whenever you want. This is me 36 weeks pregnant. I'm feeling good, but Axel and I are both very curious about this little baby. We can't wait to meet him/her. I thought I should also add a picture of Axel since it's a family blog. Here he is with two foxes he got with Killer, our dog. That was before all of the snow melted. Our yard doesn't look like that anymore, just wet brown grass. Yuck!

2 comments:

steph said...

I can't believe your belly, it is soooo cute!!!! I love your blog! Can't wait to see more!

Lisa D'Hondt said...

This is great! Thanks for creating a blog! I look forward to your updates! Take care! Lisa